IT Manager （709455）
||- Management and active development of domestic IT infrastructure (including IT security)
- SAP process development and technical support
- Further development of our Asia Regional IT Support Center
- Local implementation and proactive development of a performant architecture to enable the stable build-up of digital business models for TRUMPF in China (cloud, partner systems, data processing and management etc.)
- Manage contract and service providers
- Maintain, configure and enforce IT security policies, continually improve redundancy, recovery and security in all system areas.
More details for the job description (not too relevant for the searching at this point):
- Manage IT personnel, IT operations center and department activities including the development and maintenance of budget and controls for operating expenses and capital expenditures.
- Preparation of direct reports annual IT goals to support the business goals and enable the business
- Follow and enforce corporate policies and guidelines
- Engineer, implement and manage the physical network infrastructure in accordance with vendor and group guidelines, maintain hardware and configuration of infrastructure hardware and cabling.
- Oversee design, configuration, maintenance, and performance of server hardware and applications, network hardware and services including remote connectivity.
- Implement, manage and support business systems processes in regional locations (China, Asia) using all TRUMPF standard applications including SAP.
||1. Academic Background: Computer related professional college degree or above; But also profound IT experience with a different background possible
2. Which major preferred: Management Information Systems (MIS) , Computer Science
3. Working experience:
- Must have at least three years Managerial experience, as well as five years’ experience in the Information Technologies field.
- Experience in network operating systems, network infrastructure, SAP release change (up¬grade), process manufacturing and project management desirable, must have managed to release a software product in China
4. Knowledge and skills:
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines as a team leader and as an individual
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized, self-disciplined
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all team members and support the group's efforts.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong team building, leadership, coaching and management skills
- Broad technical knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCPIP, VoIP, MS Server, MS Exchange, ADS, WAN & WLAN technology
- Ability to present technical information to a non-technical audience
- Ability to work with colleagues with language barriers and time differences
- Ability to accept and promote change
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
- Knowledge of ITIL
5. Language: Chinese, English (Proficient), German is a plus