- Deal with all the accounting bookkeeping and prepare the monthly financial statements according Chinese accounting principles and the group accounting package based on accounting manual;
- Preparation of the annual reports closing and declaration of the annual inspection at all authorities.
- Preparation of monthly VAT, business tax, quarterly corporation income tax declaration and other tax compliance;
- Communication with the external authorities such as Tax, SAFE, Industry & Commerce, and Customs Office etc.;
- Carrying out the internal control regulation and reporting to the Management and Headquarter;
- Finishing the monthly reports strictly within the deadline;
- Education: Bachelor or above.
- Qualification: Qualification of account is required at least
- 2-3 years working experience as accountant
Basic knowledge of:
- Chinese Accounting Laws and Regulations
- IFRS International Accounting Standards
- Foreign Exchange Rate Management/ Transactions
- Foreign Exchange regulation.
- Chinese Tax Regulations
- Firm in Profit and Loss Calculations, Balance Sheet (local book in local currency and IFRS book)
- Understanding of Cash Flow Management
- Knowledge about local regulations on Depreciation, Accruals, etc.
- Understanding of Financial Key Figures (EBIT, COGS, GM, etc.)
理解重要財務指標(EBIT, COGS, GM等)
- Familiar with the basic practice such as bank transactions and SAFE registration etc;
- Accounting treatment and basic knowledge of import and export transactions (favored).
- Good knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
熟練操作Excel, PowerPoint 及Word等office軟件
- Good knowledge of Kingdee accounting software (or similar accounting software).
- Chinese, preferably as mother-language
- English, fluent in writing and speaking
- German would be a plus, but not a requirement
Apart from professional skills, we expect the ideal candidate to be an honest teamplayer, who is fond of accounting work. He or she would be careful and willing to take responsibility as a qualified accountant, self-motivated and able to deliver under time constraint. The ideal candidate would work independently and communicate with the client on his/her own initiative.
You see your chance®
Then you will be part of our powerful, interdisciplinary team. We are offering a challenging work in an international environment and excellent advancement opportunities as well as individual in-house trainings. Apply for the position by sending your English or Chinese CV to Ms. Yizhen Qian : [email protected]
如果有意向，請發送中文（英文）簡歷到郵箱: [email protected]